Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break - Day 2 pm edition

We had a great time today during our second day at the Science Center. We did a lot of things that we didn't have time for yesteray. We went to Grossology, a special exhibit that was all about the gross things that are part of the human body (think farts, snot, and poop...) The kids had lots of fun climbing through noses, making stomachs burp and vomit, and making farting sounds. Cole was quite the fart musician!

We also went to the Climate Change exhibit. I got a picture of Cole looking at coal, which I just thought was great! I also really enjoyed seeing all the "Can"struction projects. I have to say, though, that I do get a little tired of all the "global warming" rhetoric.

We also went to "Mr. Hubble's Universe" in the planetarium. We laid down on mats and got to learn about the constellations visible in the night sky. This was my favorite part of the day! I definitely will write more about it on another day.

All in all, our trip to St. Louis has been great! I definitely see us taking at least a day trip there over the summer.

No comments: