Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday Musing - Waiting

Waiting - I hate waiting. Waiting in line, waiting on hold, waiting to hear from someone, waiting tables (ok, so I haven't done that in years). I much prefer doing.

Sometimes I wonder how many hours are consumed each week by the act of waiting. Today I waited on hold when my Internet wasn't working (time lost-20 minutes), I waited to hear back from a potential employer (time lost-hard to say, but I have not been my most productive lately), I waited for water to boil to make macaroni and cheese at lunch (time lost-10 minutes).

I don't suppose there is any way to avoid waiting, so I guess my goal should be to find things to fill my time while waiting. I will have to wait and see if I come up with any ideas to fill the wasted hours.

Waiting....

Waiting....

Waiting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.