Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday's Memories

During the last week:

Katie and Brandon finished Kindergarten and 4th grade, respectively. They have a few days off before they start summer school. I got a really sweet note from Brandon's teacher. I am really going to miss both of the kid's teachers.

My latest BPS class, Crazy About Kits, started. I have used an entire MM Noteworthy kit and have now started to work with a Paper Salon Palazzo kit. So far I have done 6 12x12 layouts, 2 cards, 2 altered journals and am working on a mini-album for Robert for father's day.

I had a second interview with the City of Springfield. I am hoping I will have a job offer this week, but am still submitting resumes just in case.

Went to see Horton Hears a Who at the Palace with the kids on Saturday. Such a cute movie. I will definitely buy this when it comes out on DVD.

No comments: