Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday's Memories

A little late....again....

I finally finished reading the latest Terry Goodkind book, Confessor. I don't know why it took me so long to start it. Maybe because I knew my journey with Richard and Kahlan was coming to an end. Through 11 books I followed their story and the ending was wonderful. Thank you, Jennifer, for introducing to the "Sword of Truth".

I've been reading a lot to the kids. We have been going to the library every week since school's been out. Great, cheap entertainment. My favorite this week has been "The Forgetful Bears Help Santa." I think it's so funny that Katie picked out Christmas books in the middle of summer!

Went to swim at Fassnight pool. Brandon went on the water slide, but the other kids were too small. We had lots of fun playing in the water, although it was really cold when we first got in.

No comments: